Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Art of Melissa Cooke | Melissa Cooke Drawings | Melissa's Art

Crowd Pleaser Melissa Cooke



Awesome Illustrations by Melissa Cooke, an Illustrator from the USA.
This series explores the latent darkness and sexuality inside all of us. I employ props, costumes and theatrics in order to provoke the dormant aspects of my identity. I indulge in typecasts of the artist; as I draw and explore these characters, I am able to internalize the expectations put forth by popular culture.






Melissa Cooke Gladiator You Know Me Better Than I Know Myself Art Drawing Graphite
Melissa Cooke Drawing Graphite Self Portrait with Mustache
Melissa Cooke Drawing Graphite Self Portrait with Mustache Bowler Hat Arthur C. Art the weasel
Melissa Cooke powder graphite drawing draw self portrait large art vacuum plastic bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...